Get Your Minerals and Vitamins
Of course, bad eye sight is very rarely the result of simply a lack of vitamins and minerals. However, you should definitely keep in mind the fact that giving your body the necessary minerals can definitely improve your vision. Here are some of the most important minerals and vitamins to make sure you get in your diet:
• Vitamin A, C, E are absolutely crucial. Zinc and Copper are also very important too!
• Antioxidants are very important as well, especially because they can protect your eyes from potential damage and because they can help them “repair” themselves naturally as well.
• Anthocyanin is contained by many foods and it is an ingredient that has anti-inflammatory properties good for your eyesight.
• Furthermore, you should have as many foods high in cysteine and lecithin because this prevents the development of cataracts.
• Omega-3 fatty acids are also extremely healthy – and not just for your heart, but for your eyes as well. You will find these acids in fatty fish such as tuna, salmon and trout – and you should make sure you have at least 2 servings of fish every week.